Top 10 Online Games
Here is a TOP 10 best online games list :
1) Guild Wars 2 : Guild Wars 2 claims to be unique in the genre by featuring a storyline that is responsive to player actions, something which is common in single player role-playing games but rarely seen in multiplayer ones. A dynamic event system replaces traditional questing, utilising the ripple effect to allow players to approach quests in different ways as part of a persistent world. Also of note is the combat system, which aims to be more dynamic than its predecessor by promoting synergy between professions and using the environment as a weapon,as well as reducing the complexity of the Magic-style skill system of the original game.
Buy Cheap Guild Wars 2 Game Cards & CD KEYS from G2A.com
2) Lineage II : Lineage II is a massive multiplayer online role-playing game (MMORPG) for Microsoft Windows, the second game in the Lineage series.
The game follows a fictional history through sets of plots called “Sagas”. There are currently two sagas: “The Chaotic Chronicle” and “The Chaotic Throne”. Large-scale updates/expansions known as “Chronicles” are done every six months, which introduce new story elements as well as new features and add-ons. Each chronicle also adds a great deal of new content to the game, including new skills, quests, areas and items; some chronicles also increased the level cap.
3) League of Legends ( LOL) : The players of League of Legends have named “invoke” controlling a single character (named champion) have unique abilities and together with their team must destroy the opposing team’s nexus. Each game League of Legends is unique, all champions start quite weak, progressing while accumulating gold and experience points during gameplay.
The first and most popular map of Plains Justice ( “Fields of Justice”), Summoner’s Rift ( “Summoner’s Rift”) is considered the yardstick competition in League of Legends. The action usually divided into distinct phases, starting with duels between opponents off color and culminating fighting team of legendary dimensions. Summoner’s Rift is symmetric diagonally and has three color to the enemy base. Each aisle is defended by three towers and an inhibitor, while Nexus is defended by two towers.
Buy Cheap League of Legends Accounts and RIOT Points from G2A.com
4) Lords of the Fallen : Lords of the Fallen is a third-person action role-playing game. The game has been compared to the Souls series, containing a slow tactical approach to close-quarters combat gameplay, with difficult enemies and locations to overcome, while learning from their encounters. The player takes the role of Harkyn, who, from the beginning, can be tailored towards the player’s preferred combat styles from a range of different classes, each with their own specializations in certain weapons, armours, spells, and abilities. A class is determined based on two major choices of three kinds of magic; brawling, deception, and solace, followed by the second choice of three different armour sets; warrior, rogue, and cleric. Different combinations of both choices allow the player to choose how to play Harkyn from the start. With sets, the warrior uses heavy yet strong armor and weapons, the rogue is much lighter and quicker, and the cleric utilizes staffs and armour that supports spell use. Magic makes each class more unique. For example, a warrior set combined with brawling magic creates a pure warrior with high strength and vitality, while a warrior set can also be combined with solace magic to create a paladin class that is not as strong but can specialize in spell usage early in the game. As the player progresses through the game and defeats enemies, experience can be gained and spent to upgrade Harkyn’s skills and unlock new spells to use in combat.
Buy Cheap Lords of the Fallen STEAM CD KEY from G2A.com
5) World of Warcraft (WoW) : World of Warcraft (WoW) is a massively multiplayer online role-playing game (MMORPG) created in 2004 by Blizzard Entertainment.
World of Warcraft requires a subscription fee to be paid to allow continued play, with options to pay in one-month, three-month, or six-month blocks, although time cards of varying lengths are available both online and from traditional retailers. Expansion packs are available online, and are also available from traditional retailers. As the game client is the same regardless of the version of World of Warcraft the user owns, the option to purchase expansions online was added as it allows for a quick upgrade. World of Warcraft is also available as a free Starter Edition, which is free to play for an unlimited amount of time. Starter Edition characters are unable to gain experience after reaching level 20, and there are other restrictions in effect for Starter Edition accounts, including the inability to trade, use mail, use Auction House, use public chat channels, join guilds or amass more than ten gold.
In January 2015, accounts that have lapsed subscriptions, which previously would not let you login, work like a restricted Starter Edition account with the one difference that sub-level 20 characters will be able to join a guild if any of your other characters are still in that guild.
In April 2015, an alternate way to pay for a subscription was introduced. A player may spend real money ($20 in NA) on a 30-day “game time token” that can be sold on the auction house for in-game gold, the internal currency. At the launch of the feature in NA, a token sold for 30,000 gold and 24 hours later sold for 20,000 gold, therefore the gold amount changes depending on what players are willing to spend and the supply. Subsequently, the amount that a NA token sells for remained above 30,000 gold. Once a player buys a token on the auction house, it is bound and cannot be resold.
Buy Cheap World of Warcraft Time Cards & CD KEYS from G2A.com
6) World of Tanks : World of Tanks is a massively multiplayer online game developed by Belarusian-Cypriot company Wargaming, featuring early to mid-20th century era fighting vehicles.
The player takes control of a single armored vehicle of their choice, and is placed into a battle on a random map. The player has control over the vehicle’s movement, firing, and can communicate with other players through typed or voice chat, and several preset actions that give tactical instructions visible to their team only. A match is won either by destroying all vehicles on the opposing team or capturing a base present in some game modes. World of Tanks contains multiple game mechanics such as camouflage, shell ricochets, and module damage.
7) Forsaken World : Forsaken World is a free to play 3D fantasy mmorpg developed by Perfect World Entertainment inspired by European mythology. Players worldwide can anticipate a exhilarating gaming experience in Forsaken World including smooth animations and visually stunning graphics streaming on Angelica, Perfect World’s very own proprietary 3D graphics engine.
There are 5 different distinct races – Stonemen, Elves, Dwarfs, Humans and the Kindred each with their own in-depth narrative and history, 8 classes -Warrior, Protector, Assassin, Marksman, Mage, Priest, Vampire and Bard.
8) DC Universe Online : DC Universe Online is a massively multiplayer online where players assume certain roles login fantastic once inside. The action takes place in the DC universe. Sony Online Entertainment says it wants to make room for a new type of MMORPG game The Incredible Hulk: Ultimate Destruction was declared the main source of inspiration during the development of DCUO. SOE is working to make DC Universe Online more interactive in terms of gameplay than MMOs already launched on the market, while trying to keep the classic elements such as the system of leveling courts raid, progress chart and inventories for each players. The game world is common, a public space that is not divided by territories belonging to good and evil alike. Public space and feature dynamic content is generated for heroes and villains (he being created in a unique way by each player individually, can not choose one of the main characters of the game). Players will choose a mentor for their character (Superman, Batman or Wonder Woman for heroes and Lex Luthor, Joker or Circe for villains). Their starting position inside the game, prizes and loot mobs main missions will be affected by the decision.
Buy Cheap DC Universe STEAM CD KEY from G2A.com
9) Eve Online : Eve Online (stylised EVE Online) is a persistent world massively multiplayer online role-playing game (MMORPG) developed and published by CCP Games. Players of Eve Online can participate in a number of in-game professions and activities, including mining, piracy, manufacturing, trading, exploration, and combat (both player versus environment and player versus player). The character advancement system is based upon passively training skills in real time, even while not logged into the game. Read this amazing article about Eve Online.
Characters pilot customizable ships through a galaxy of 7,800 star systems. Most star systems are connected to one or more other star systems by means of stargates. The star systems can contain moons, planets, stations, wormholes, asteroid belts and complexes.
Buy Cheap EVE Online Packs & CD KEYS from G2A.com
10) Echo of Soul : Echo of Soul is a free-to-play fantasy MMORPG. Players take control of adventurers, called Soulkeepers, who are tasked by the gods of the world to combat evil. Players have the unique ability to collect souls from the monsters they kill, which they can then use to customize their character.
The game has a wide array of both PvE and PvP modes. PvP is available at level 10, so players are able to reap the benefits of this feature early on in the game. For example, PvE includes solo dungeons, party dungeons, andraids. PvP content includes 5 vs. 5 and 15 vs. 15 battles, as well as guild vs. guild combat in both the open world and a separate instanced battlefield.